DISCLAIMER: Active healthcare claims on treated articles such as antiviral are not permitted in the USA and require pesticidal device registration. Antiviral claims are permitted in Germany on most treated articles and can be evaluated on a case-by-case basis in other EU territory. Please contact HeiQ for all treated article claims approval prior to commercialization.
HeiQ Viroblock NPJ03 is an intelligent Swiss textile technology that is added to the fabric during the final stage of the textile manufacturing process.
TESTED EFFECTIVE AGAINST SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19)
- As per ISO 18184 strong antiviral and ISO 20743 antibacterial effect against enveloped viruses and bacteria
- HeiQ Viroblock NPJ03 has proven effective against SARS-CoV-2, the COVID-19 causing virus
- Suitable for all fiber types, from medical nonwovens (e.g. face masks) to fabrics for clothing and home textiles
- For washable fabrics: Lasts at least 30 gentle washes at 60°C (140°F)
- Residual virus infectivity tested according to a modified ISO 20743 method (Sendai), rapid antiviral effect demonstrated within 2-5 minutes
- Hypoallergenic, provides self-sanitizing and germ resistant surface
- Patent pending antiviral and antibacterial technology
- EU BPR & EU REACH compliant, main ingredient registered with US TSCA and US EPA
- Applicable to all fiber types
- For antimicrobial & odor control treatments used on textiles, please visit our HeiQ Pure page
TRADEMARKS: HeiQ, HeiQ Viroblock and Viroblock are trademarks or registered trademarks owned by HeiQ Materials AG. The use of such trademark(s) is subject to trademark licensing, review of test report and approval of claims by HeiQ. No unauthorized use permitted. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
HeiQ Viroblock is marketed as HeiQ V-block in the USA.